For Spectrum Adults
- As a highly sensitive person, you likely have high stress, and chronic health problems
- You might be more open to the idea that mental, emotional, and physical health are inseparable
- Your current tools for managing chronic stress and illness may not be enough for you to thrive
Do You Have Issues In Your Tissues?
Stress and trauma can get locked into your body, affecting your:
- physical health (from frozen shoulders to cancer and autoimmune disease)
- mental health (from learning challenges to memory and word-finding problems
- emotional health (from anxiety, to depression, to aggression)
If you've reached a place of being sick, and tired, and ready to do whatever it takes to feel better...
I've been there.
I tried loads of stuff, figured out what helped (and what didn't), and discovered that my pain and health problems wouldn't go away until I resolved the old stress patterns and beliefs stuck in the places that were sore or ill.
I got rid of my own allergies, joint pain, migraines, terror of heights, back pain, and so much more.
I've helped others get over fear of flying, athletic injuries, cancer, autoimmune issues, and more.
I'm not a doctor - I refer my clients to all kinds of health professionals - Instead, I help you hear what your body is telling you, so you can give your body and soul what they need to heal.
I'm committed to making sure that you have a good toolbox for positive change.
For a free conversation to explore what your body is telling you:
Jackie has a strong footing in so many disciplines that she has several directions from which to tackle any health issue. She is also practical enough to know that heavy-handed modifications to diet or routine aren’t feasible, and works with you to find solutions and suggestions that will fit into your life without turning it upside down.